Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#95 (1998): Pulp Fiction

M: Tarantino at his finest. A rough, gritty crime drama. The story is told out of order, with several different story lines, giving you tastes of how each storyline ends but not revealing everything until the film slowly ties itself, the storylines, and the characters together in the end. The dialogue is sharp, and the gruesome violence is well-played. Not much else to say other than this is a must-see.

M's rating:





J: This was my first time seeing Pulp Fiction. I'm a little late. And much like Inglouirous Basterds, some of the scenes went on too long and were waaaaaaay too tense for my comfort. I know something bad is going to happen, just have it happen already! Also, since this was John Travolta's big comeback, I thought he was the star. But he totally got Brad-Pitt-in-Burn-After-Reading-ed. Also, the Gimp, what the eff was that whole scene all about? Jeez. But overall, this movie was pretty funny and entertaining, so I'll put it on the like side.

J's rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment